ISO creates documents that provide requirements, specifications, guidelines or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose.
Advantages of ISO Standards :
- Full understanding the organization and its context
- Improvement of company and product quality
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested
- Determination of organization risks and decreasing them .
- Increasing customer Satisfaction with your
- Development of a professional culture and better employee morale.
- Improvement the consistency of your operations.
- Focus management and employees.
- Improvement of Efficiency, Reduce Waste, and Save Money.
- Achieve International Quality Recognition.